Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Beginning, Again

There are so many reasons why I haven't been disciplined with my health. I find it is really hard to want to be healthy when feeling sick and run down all the time. Then there's that threshold; tired of being sick and tired. That's the point I stumbled across. I was fed up of fighting my body.

I started to ween gluten from my diet, as well as dairy and most sugars. This helped, I dropped weight without doing anything. Then I started to plateau, gave up and started eating food I knew I shouldn't be eating. I gained back the weight I had just lost.

So around my birthday last Novemeber I decided to try HCG. It worked, for what it was, I messed up a couple times on it, but did fairly well.

The next six months my weight yo-yo'd all over the place.

Once again I did HCG to drop the weight quickly and now I'm down a good 30lbs. It has made a huge difference in the way I feel, as well as continuing to stay on a fairly clean diet. I'm not going to keep running back to super strict quick fixes, this time it's all about discipline and exercise. The responsibility is all mine.

I have another 60 lbs to loose. I hope to kick the next 30 by the end of November. That gives me nine weeks to kick some ass.

Most people don't want to hear about every single exercise every day, but I need to be held accountable for my actions. So if I blog about it, then there is a constant reminder that I need to fill in the blanks, so I need to get my butt to the gym or martial arts class.

                                                                 November 2011- 247 lbs

Just realized there are no current photos of myself. I'll have to take some tomorrow so you can see where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment